The six selected ITPs were invited to meet each other and to get to know their assigned project coaches at our ITP Kick-off workshop on March 5th & 6th. As many of the selected ITPs are from Spain, we decided to hold the Kick-off meeting at the premises of our spanish partner PAL Robotics in Barcelona.
The ITPs used this excellent opportunity to get to know their coaches, review their project aims and to address all questions that came into their mind.
We are happy to have found such committed teams which will help us bring RobMoSys to the next level of Model Driven Robotic Software.
Meet them at our workshop at ERF “RobMoSys: Better Models, Better Tools, Better Systems” on March 14th at 2p.m. in room Duetto 2, where they will introduce themselves briefly:
- CARVE – Integration of Behavioral Trees in RobMoSys (IIT, University of Genova, UTRC-ALES)
- e-ITUS – Creating an infrastructure to assure system safety at design time (analysis and simulation) and at run time (monitoring) (Tecnalia, Akeo Plus)
- EG-IPC – Extension of Intrinsically Passive Control model and integration in the RobMoSys ecosystem (University of Twente, TNO)
- MOOD2BE – Integration of Behavioral Trees in RobMoSys (FUNDACIO EURECAT)
- RoQME -Tools and models for the assessment of Non-Functional properties in RobMoSys (University of Extremadura, Universidad de Málaga, Biometric Vox)
- Plug&Bench – Development of a component-based, composable benchmark system within the RobMoSys ecosystem (Fraunhofer IPA, Politecnico di Milano)