We were very excited to get to know all the newly selected ITPs of the second cut-off date of the second RobMoSys open call. (Call 2 -2)
Like many other events these days, our Kick-off event was held virtually. Participants from twelve European countries dialed into this event, which was split into two slots – one in the morning and another one in the afternoon.
The welcoming morning slot was opened by the project coordinator Huascar Espinoza from CEA with a short introduction to the RobMoSys approach, followed
by a technical project overview of Professor Christian Schlegel from THU.
David Mansolino (Cyberbotics), member of the AROSYS ITP (Call 2-1) told the participants about his experience being coached by the RobMoSys consortium.
Then, it was the newly selected ITPs’ turn to introduce themselves, outlining their technical scope and expressing their expectations.
Selected ITPs for Instrument #1 Fast adoption of the RobMoSys approach in industry are:
- UWROSYS Underwater Robotic Simulator for RobMoSys
- MIRANDA Mobile Inspection Robot Autonomy for Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- MR4 RobMoSys Mixed Reality Implementation within RobMoSys
- AMBSPSRR Applying a model-based software platform to standarize the Rehab Robot
- HRICAR HRI Components for Assistive Robot
- RoMan RobMoSys adoption in the lighting system manufacturing environment
- EXAMFORA Experiment in Applied Modular Food Robots Applications
- STERAS Stereovision and Radar for affordable and safe navigation
Selected ITPs for Instrument #3 Innovation Expert Intake are:
- OPC UA for RobMoSys
Their presentations were accompanied by dedicated technical questions.
Take a look at the presentations from the KOM on May 14th:
All presentations of the Kick-off event can be found here.