- This event has passed.
RobMoSys Public Community Workshop
September 12, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Please join us for our next Open Community Workshop on September 12th in Leuven, Belgium. The purpose of this workshop is to keep you updated on recent progress made in RobMoSys, by the core consortium as well as by the ITPs. Moreover we are keen on a structured dialogue and discussion with the audience about what are challenges from the point of view of the robotics domain, what are the pain points from a robotics perspective and thereby learning about the views of the participants.
10:00 to 10:30 Official opening and introduction to the RobMoSys approach
A.Rademacher (CEA) – Understand how RobMoSys model-based engineering process helps robotics stakeholders, what technical material is available, and what the expected contributions from the community are.
10:30 to 11:00 Modeling Principles and Modeling Foundations in RobMoSys
C. Schlegel (HSU) – Deep technical details to understand how RobMoSys organizes models, tools, and software components, and what kind of links we offer to other domains.
11:00 to 11:30 BREAK
11:30 to 12:30 RobMoSys Tooling and Concrete Usage Scenarios
D. Stampfer (HSU), M. Morelli (CEA) – SmartMDSD Toolchain: Hands-on session to get insights to how model-driven software development in robotics feels like; including the Tooling User-View (focus of demo: develop and compose software components) and Tooling Developer-View (entry points to bring in your expertise and contribution). Papyrus4Robotics: Example of safety analysis with a RobMoSys-aligned baseline.
12:30 to 13:30 LUNCH TIME
13:30 to 14:30 Progress, Demos and Contributions from Integrated Technical Projects (ITPs)
- Plug & Bench – Models and Tools for standardized and composable benchmarks by Fraunhofer IPA & Politecnico di Milano
- MOOD2BE – Models and tOOls Development for BEhaviour design by Fundacio Eurecat
- eITUS – Experimental Infrastructure Towards Ubiquitously Safe Robotic Systems using RobMoSys by Tecnalia & Akeo Plus
- CARVE – ComposAble Robot behaViors with vErification by IIT, University of Genova & UTRC-ALES
- EG‐IPC – Architecture and Components for Reliable Control over Networks, using Intrinsic Passivity Control by University of Twente & TNO
- RoQME – Dealing with Non-Functional Properties through Global Robot QoS Metrics by University of Extremadura, Universidad de Málaga & Biometic Vox
14:30 – 15:00 How to contribute to the RobMoSys ecosystem
Chairs: C. Schlegel (HSU), Herman Bruyninckx (KUL), A. Rademacher (CEA) – Structured dialogue and discussion with the audience about what are challenges from the point of view of the robotics domain, what are the pain points from a robotics perspective and thereby learning about the views of the participants.
15:00 to 16:00 Community building and Wrap-up
Chairs: S. Bieller (EUnited), A. Principato (TUM) – Ending up with a mutual understanding of how to link to the robotics domain via RobMoSys, what would be nice to have from the community, what the community is ready to offer for the benefit of robotics.
This workshop is free of charge.
The online registration is now open until September 3rd 2018, please use the button above to register.
Places are limited and will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
Presentations from this event are available for download here.