- This event has passed.
H2020 upcoming calls on Robotics and AI: Information and Brokerage day
November 26, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Stakeholders in robotics and artificial intelligence (AI) from research and industry are invited to take part in a matchmaking brokerage day on 26 November 2019 in Brussels. Representatives from the European Commission and euRobotics will provide all the information needed to participate in the forthcoming calls on robotics and artificial intelligence.
During the day the EC representatives will present the details of the calls for proposals, euRobotics will provide additional information, including presentations on the existing Digital Innovation Hubs, and the proposers will have the possibility to present their project ideas or expertise to the audience, offering them an excellent networking opportunity to complement their consortium, or to join a consortium.
Registration is free of charge, but mandatory to get access to the venue.
9:00 Registration opens
9:00–10:00 Welcome coffee
10:00–12:30 Overview of H2020 Robotics Work Programme 2018–2020
- Robotics and AI in H2020 – WP2018-2020
- Presentation of the open calls:
- ICT-46-2020: Robotics in Application Areas and Coordination & Support
- ICT-47-2020: Research and Innovation boosting promising robotics applications
- ICT-49-2020: Artificial Intelligence on demand platform
- DT-ICT-12-2020: AI for the smart hospital of the future
- Presentation of the selected projects from call: DT-ICT-02-2018: Robotics – Digital Innovation Hubs
- Presentation of the AI on Demand Platform
- Rules for Participation and practical hints
12:30–14:00 Lunch and poster session
- Presentation of projects ideas
- Presentation of competencies
- Poster sessions and networking to stimulate consortia building.
You can also follow the event via live webstreaming. The recoding will be available after a few days.
Download the RobMoSys presentation here: