- RobMoSys: Composable Models and Software for Robotic Systems
- In response to H2020 ICT-26-Topic: System abilities, development and pilot installations
- SubTopic: Innovation Action on systems development technology – The “System development tools” sub-call
- Horizon 2020 Project No.: 732410
- Start Date: 01/01/2017
- End Date: 31/12/2020
- Duration: 4 Years
- Budget: 8M, whereof 4 M spent on for Open-Calls
- RobMoSys will coordinate the whole community’s best and consorted efforts to realize a step-change towards a European ecosystem for industry-grade software development
- industrial quality
- RobMoSys is part of the effort towards a European Digital Industrial Platforms for Robotics.
- Project coordinator: Sara Tucci, CEA LIST, Paris-Saclay, France
- Consortium Partners:
What is the aim of RobMoSys?
RobMoSys envisions an integrated approach built on top of the current code-centric robotic platforms, by applying model-driven methods and tools.
RobMoSys will enable the management of the interfaces between different robotics-related domains in an efficient and systematic way according to each system’s needs.
RobMoSys aims to establish Quality-of-Service properties, enabling a composition-oriented approach while preserving modularity.
RobMoSys will drive the non-competitive part of building a professional quality ecosystem by encouraging the community involvement.
RobMoSys will elaborate many of the common robot functionalities based on broad involvement of the community via two Open Calls.
Dedicated workshops with a small number of experts from different fields who will help us optimise the open call.
Open workshops to actively involve the community – the first one was held at the European Robotics Forum in Edinburgh on March 22nd.
Technical documents will be accessible on the website. Several experts will be invited to contribute to content and priorities throughout the project.
Intensive community involvement will be financially supported by two open calls with cascaded funding.